Hard to believe the year is already halfway gone. Still working away at this and making lots of progress in some areas, not so much in others!
Lots of progress made on this item thanks to two trips back and forth to the east coast!
1. Something Borrowed by Emily Griffin
2. Something Blue by Emily Griffin
3. Pirate Latitudes by Michael Crichton
4. The Last Song by Nicolas Sparks -- great story, know the movie won't live up to it (even though it was written first!)
5. Hero at Large by Janet Evanovich -- cute, fun story that I grabbed at the airport on the way home
6. The Choice by Nicolas Sparks -- total tearjerker, what a beautiful love story
7. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger -- dying to see the movie now, but absolutely no way it will be as good as the book. Which you should read if you haven't!
8. Baby Proof by Emily Griffin -- fun, quick read. Not as good as her first two books.
Lots of papercrafting and traveling the first half of the year... time to catch up.
2. Knit hat for Brian
3. Christmas Cards
4. Scarf for my sister's Christmas gift
5. Reorganize Master Closet
6. Reorganize Guest Bedroom closet (including reorganizing all wrapping paper + wrapping supplies)
7. Decorate (and undecorate) house for Christmas
8. Reclaimed Window Mirror (joint project with Brian)
9. January 2010 Project 365
10. February 2010 Project 365
11. Office/Craft Room closet -- gut and remodel (helped Brian with building it out)
12. Reorganize Office/Craft Room closet (once remodel was complete!)
13. Scarf for Nancy
14. Amy's quilt
15. Painting of exterior of house (mostly Brian's project, but I spent a weekend painting out some trim on the front and painting our door into the garage from the backyard)
16. Rearrange living room furniture (doesn't sound like much, but this an evening of hard work with Brian!)
17. 48 Scrapbooking pages and 14 cards completed in 6 months. (Still a little bit to go to hit my goals of 150 pages and 25 cards!)
Still in progress:
18. Christmas Elf Hat for my new 2nd cousin Gabriel
19. Mini recipe books for Christmas Cookie Exchange party (need to get this done now that it's been six months!)
20. Reclaimed Window Frame (just need to choose pictures)
21. 365 project every month (painfully behind now on this by almost 3 months...)
18/30 More than halfway now. Brian and I are back on the movie watching train. Heck, we've even been to the theater twice so far this year!
16/30 Only one in the last three months that I can remember. Cooked a few times. Not as often as Brian would like though! Definitely need to work on this a little more.... Have a few more recipes to share too.
Technically speaking, completed the 5k. Gotta get to work on training for another before the year is up. Aiming for breaking that 30 minute mark.... this time I will conquer it!! :)
Are any of you keeping track of goals for the year? How are you doing as we hit the halfway mark for the year?