So I Married a Triathlete...

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Starbucks Hidden Menu Item: Cake Batter Frappucino

So it's no secret I have a sister who works at Starbucks. :)  She's been teaching me some interesting combos of items that taste like other things.  This one tastes like cake batter.  Perfect for someone like me who has a serious sweet tooth and loves the sugar-y sweet taste.  I should add that Brian doesn't have nearly as sweet a tooth as I do and he wanted to drink the whole dang thing!


To order, it's a grande vanilla bean creme frappucino with 2 pumps of toffee nut syrup.  You can order it light (non-fat) and it tastes yummy with the whipped cream.  Why cheat yourself of the best part?!  You'll definitely want to go for a run or go to the gym after consuming this!!  But it's totally delicious and worth it. :)

3 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Glad to see you're blogging again! I'm not sure about a drink that tastes like cake batter. I've only been to Starbucks three times- hot chocolate once and hot apple cider twice.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh yum!! :):):):):):):):)):):):)

Heather Landry said...

I don't eat cake batter ice cream. Now if it was chocolate... I'd be in. Totally with you on the whipped cream though!

Related Posts with Thumbnails