So I Married a Triathlete...

Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Week in our Life: Saturday

Oh how quickly the weekends fly by....  never long enough.  And literally, every single weekend from now until mid-June is already planned.  How did that happen?!  Slept in this morning.  So needed it and loved waking up at 10 am with a puppy licking my ear and my husband just coming in from a workout.  Phone rings within a minute... can't escape it!  Exciting news from someone we know.... more phone calls..... friends, family.... unexpected call from my cousin Jen.   Fun talking photos and computer equipment.   Brian left to run errands and work on Kathleen's yard.  Shower.  Back on the phone.... with Nancy this time.  Heading to San Jose to the mall to get a few last minute things for trip to Florida.  Quick stop for gas, drive through Starbucks.  Grande iced nonfat decaf caramel macchiato and a strawberry-blueberry yougurt parfait.  yum. 

On the road finally!  More phone calls....  Still can't seem to escape the phone.  Loved catching up with my brother, sister, parents today.  Lots of discussion about my upcoming trip to Pennsylvania in May to see Tom and Amy.  My nephew.  My Dad's health.... and apparently today that included a massive spider bite that required a trip to urgent care.  yuck!  Stopped by Nancy's house to hang out since she couldn't come out shopping with me.  Head over to Oak Ridge Mall and stop by Bare Escentuals, See's Candy, Ann Taylor Loft and Sephora.  More phone calls!  Head home.

mmmmm..... homemade pizza.  Time with Brian.  All in all a great day.  And not one picture.  Oh well! :)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh phew, I'm exhausted just reading about your day! Sounds so busy and exciting though!f

Unknown said...

exhausted just reading this! lol so glad you were able to stop buy. looking forward to a relaxing, yet busy, weekend in Florida.

Heather Landry said...

It sounds like a good day! Really cool that you are getting ready for your trip. I wish I could go with you girls! Have I mentioned that I LOVE your new blog design? Was it hard to do?

Related Posts with Thumbnails