Happy 4th of July! I celebrated by hanging out at home with Brian, making my first ever batch of jam (strawberry - yum!) and we're probably going to go by the neighbors house in a little while to say hi. Hope you are enjoying your holiday weekend!
So last week, Heather tagged me on her blog. Heather and I have been friends for years thanks to our scrappin' addictions -- both digi and paper. We're part of a small crowd Heather and I... most people seem to do one or another! Go check out her blog if you get a chance - I enjoy reading about her adventures in raising her kids and seeing her beautiful work. :)
Conditions of the award stipulate that I need to share seven things about myself and then pass on this award to other wonderful bloggers.”
So here are my seven things:
1. I'm a Pieces who hates water. Odd right? I don't like being in water, near water or really even drinking water. I drink water because I have to. And I'm a terrible swimmer. That said, I do love taking showers and I usually take two a day. One before leaving to go to work, one before bed.
2. If I won the lottery, I'd pay off the mortgage, finish our house and travel the world. Not necessarily in that order.
3. I'm a homebody. Nothing better than no plans and a weekend at home! But that rarely happens. Usually there is something planned. Even if we are at home!
4. I want to move back to the Sacramento area, but I wish we could pick up our entire house and move it with us. And our neighbors. And our jobs. Not possible. sigh.
5. I have a major sweet tooth and I struggle some days to control it! In my life, I best had it under control in college.... go figure. When your eating habits are supposed to be at their worst.
6. I've done most crafts you can think of. Only a few remain that I have not.... candle making and soap making are actually the only ones that come to mind.
7. As much as I love to travel, I still have not travelled internationally. I don't even have my passport! Brian and I need to rectify this situation soon I think! :)
Those are my 7 things! Now I’m tagging:
3. Nancy (I think this means you're double tagged now!)
5. Julie ;)
And really, anyone who is reading this.... please consider yourself tagged! I'd love to read a few random things about everyone!