So when I ran across this challenge today over on Katie's Journey, I figured why not? I'll give it whirl. I love guided journaling. I think it reminds me of high school peer counseling and having to journal everyday. :)
So here goes nothing.... join in and play along if you'd like!
- I'm slightly addicted to reality tv. I have lots of gratitude for the inventor of DVR who allowed my reality tv addiction to thrive and flourish!
- I am completely addicted to crafts. Walking into a yarn or fabric or scrapbooking shop is dangerous. Proof? The 6 balls of yarn I bought last weekend when I went into the yarn store... :)
- I love to bake, love to cook, but don't. I think I hate all the dishes more than I love to pursue the baking and cooking.
- I love chili, but can't eat it anymore. It's a byproduct of the aging process I think. The last two attempts at eating have resulted in illness. I wish I knew why. Best google answer? Chili allergy... specifically to cumin. Seriously. But then I can eat all the same spices in other things. Just something about that combo.... strange but true.
- I'm a klutz.... I've broken my arm twice. Same arm. I've had numerous bumps and bruises over the years. Most recent was stream fishing. It was back in July and my knee is finally almost back to normal! You can still see the scar healing. Good times!
- I ♥ making lists. It's the type-A part of me. I usually have a few going and a few more in my head on most days. The husband doesn't like all the planning ahead for the house. But it's all planned.... just waiting for his next surprise visit to Home Depot! ;)
- I cry when I get really mad. It's involuntary and I really hate it. I think it's frustration boiling over. People mistake it for sadness or hurt (when it's neither), which then makes me more mad and I cry more.
- I love my life. Seriously. Great jobs, amazing husband, comfy house, cutest doggie, lazy cats, my family, my friends, where we live (most days)... life is definitely good. I have bad days, but mostly good ones.
- I want to get my masters degree. I'm much closer to this than I was two years ago. At least I have it narrowed down to two options. Now I just need to find some $$.... any one know how to grow a money tree?
- I want to travel more. The only thing that stops me is work and money. If we won the lottery, I'd totally travel the world for a year.... maybe longer. :)
- I used to hate fish. It's grown on me. As long as it's not too fishy, I actually eat it. I even order fish for dinner for the first time a few weeks ago. Salmon. It was tasty. :)
- I have a love/hate relationship with tomatos. I'm not a huge ketchup fan, but have to have it on my fries. I hate meatloaf because of the ketchup. I love tomatos cooked (sauces, pizza, etc), but not on my salad or in my sandwich. I still have no answer why, but I do ponder that thought often.
- I married a ketchup lover. I just think that's funny in comparison. He would drink ketchup if he wasn't busy drowning his food in it. :)
- I'm a homebody. About all I can stand is two weekends in row where I'm not home. Which might present a problem with that whole travel around the world plan. :)
- I want to be a better photographer. It's on the list for next year! Probably take a class or something.
And the blog name? When I first started this blog it was to learn how to blog so I could help Brian with his blog. I initially wanted to talk about the other side of what he does... the support crew to an endurance athlete. I never quite got there, but the title was something I just came up with on the fly when google asked me for a title. And "So I Married a Triathlete" it was. Been with me ever since. Maybe someday I'll change it but for now it stays. :)
So please tell me something I don't know about you... I'm curious!! :)