So I Married a Triathlete...

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Our First Five Years

It's amazing how time just flies right on by!  Later this year, we will be hitting the ten year mark since we met! :)  So today I'm sharing the first five.... rapid fire in mini album form! :)



I haven't been around here much cause I'm just running around like crazy trying to keep up with life!  I have some posts I want to write, so maybe I should just quit thinking about it and get to writing them!!  And, I'm super behind on reading my favorite blogs in my reader.  I'm hoping to catch up in the next week or so.  Hope you have a great weekend! :)

3 comments:

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

a really awesome mini to celebrate your wonderful years of marriage! love it.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooooo love love love this!!! Awesome photos and loving the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anna said...

awww, well that's fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails