So I Married a Triathlete...

Thursday, January 03, 2013

Goals for January

Already daydreaming of some pretty flowers in our yard this spring!
Okay, so here goes what I want to accomplish for this month...

*Daily journaling in my Q and A a Day: 5-Year Journal.
*Complete 4 pages for my nephew's and niece's baby books.
*Start collecting pictures and stuff for Creighton's preschool scrapbook pages.
*Blog at least once a week.
*Use at least one of my new stamp sets.
*Take pictures everyday.
*Workout at least 4 times/week (Saturday mornings with the husband!)
*Clean up my craft room disaster.
*Reorganize scarfs and travel stuff in our master closet.
*Finish Amy's quilt.
*Work on Madeline's quilt.
*Try at least one new recipe.
*Plan a girl's crafty weekend.
*Book our family trip to Disneyland in March.

That ought to keep me busy!

What are you planning on this month?


Cindy deRosier said...

Sounds like more than enough to keep you extremely busy! Good luck!

Related Posts with Thumbnails