So I Married a Triathlete...

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Scrapbook Layouts!

Here are the ten layouts I finished in Michigan a few weeks months ago!  I was a teensy bit obsessed with my new We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy tool.  Just a smidge.... ;)

Hope you're ready for this onslaught of layouts....

Up first, this layout of my sister's family last Christmas:
 I made two, the first one for Abby's album and this one for Creighton's album:
 And a layout about our decision to say goodbye to Darby:
 This is my niece Abby's first Christmas photo... :)
 Of course, I couldn't do a batch of Christmas layouts without doing one about Brian and what he always wants for Christmas....

Still need to go back and add some journaling:

Another almost finished layout.... just need to add some journaling:


And another Scarlet layout for the books :)

Had to make sure all the furry inhabitants of our house got equal treatment of course!
 A summary layout about last Christmas:

And a summary layout for Christmas 2009 too!

So that wraps up the layouts I did back in May.... it only took me until August to photograph them and upload them.... yikes! :)

3 comments:

Heather Landry said...

My favorite is the "People Food" layout. It's good to see your pages again Amanda. The Christmas ones are awesome too!

Cindy deRosier said...

Great to see some new layouts from you! They're awesome. If you hadn't told us you did them in May, we never would have known. :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow! You have been busy! I loveeeeeeeee the BMW one! I totally had to do a double take cuz I have done BMW as a title so many times!! LOL!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Related Posts with Thumbnails