So I Married a Triathlete...

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Week in the Life: Tuesday

Note:  This week I will be running journaling I wrote down each day during the week of July 25th + pics of stuff I took on those days. 

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Brian had a later start time this morning, which was nice.  He left an hour before I got up instead of three.  I usually wake up to my ipod going off at 6:30 am.  I really like waking up to music better than a blaring beeping tone.  Much better way to start the day!  I also usually wake up to this one:


And a wagging tail, with lots of kisses!

Shower, dress, makeup, grab my stuff and go -- I'm not super fast the first few hours of the day.  But I'm getting better at moving myself in the morning.

Another long day at work....

The lunch routine these days is nice.  I come home, grab the mail, get greeted by the doggie, sort the mail, make lunch and either read my nook or watch something on the dvr.  Today it was watch Design Star on my dvr.  Love that show - even more now that David Bromstad is the mentor.

After a long day of purchase orders, budget corrections, paying invoices, answering questions, issuing park permits and getting more assignments from my retiring boss.

After work, I met up with a good friend, Leti, for dinner at Frankie's Grill.
My favorite at Frankie's Grill - the Grilled Romaine salad with blue cheese, bacon, grilled chicken and a balsamic dressing!

We had a good meal, a glass of wine and a great conversation.  It also reminded me of what I do like of living in a small town -- you run into people you know and it's nice when they pull up a chair and join the conversation for a while. :)

I got home from dinner, Brian and Scarlet ate the leftovers within 10 minutes, we had a good conversation and Brian went to bed.  I stayed up and watched Flipping Out.  Then promptly fell asleep in the middle of the episode.... and woke up on the couch at 2:30 am!  I was more tired than I thought!

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Wow, that salad looks amazing.

Heather Landry said...

I love Flipping Out! Is is wrong that I laugh about how mean he is?! I was so glad when he stood up for Jenny when that client was being a jerk.

I'm with Cindy, that salad looked yummy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails